Hi there everypony,
Another week has shot by and news is needed. We have been emailing venues like crazy and finding pubs around the London area so almost there on having a home for the event.
People have been contacted and people have contacted us, so we have lots of talking going about on all levels.
In other news yesterday there was a London based meet which was a huge success and has been mentioned on Equestria Daily which is totally awesome. I know some of you popped along so hi to those who went, sadly I wasn't able to attend myself due to a bit of illness so a bit sad I missed out on this.
For those that didn't manage to make it their page is below as well as a link to their Youtube account.
http://www.youtube.com/user/LASERBronies?feature=watch
http://laserbronies.webs.com/
In other news we now have a Twitter feed and a common E-mail address which all of us can access. This should help with keeping in contact with everypony and providing a way to get updates out to everyone.
The twitter is:
http://twitter.com/#!/SEbronies
The E-mail address is:
SEbronies AT live.co.uk
I am also on the day going to have a spare mobile phone and I have a PAYG SIM card knocking about so what I will do is publish the number shortly before the event so anyone who needs to contact us by phone can do so or text us. This means if you get lost finding us don't panic phone us and we should be able to help out.
Sharpy
O_o....There was a Brony meetup yesterday? CURSE YOU WORK!!!!! XD
ReplyDeleteWatched the videos on YouTube and I lol'd so much when I saw everypony in Hamley's grabbing all the Pony Swag, and it looked like a really good day out I am so totally pumped for February now, I will make sure my body is ready for the day. :D
Awesome to see also that there's a SEbronies Twitter Account so I shall get on and follow you as soon as I get back on Twitter lol. XD Plus also are anyponies going to be getting off at Waterloo Station, if so if any of you are up for meeting somewhere round the station and then we could make are way to the meetup, then that would be awesome. :)
Loving the level of good old fashioned British organisation on this event. Contact number is definitely a good idea, I tried to get to the meetup on Saturday but they changed the meetup point and we totally missed them :s mainly me being a retard, but still could have been avoided.
ReplyDeleteHey there, I was the guy with the crazy hat and shades, who was hosting the roll call. Seems like you guys will have things much more organised than I tried to! Looking forward to it!
ReplyDeleteTall_Brony91: I can meet up with people at Waterloo too, if you want.
@Son Gopaul: Dude that roll call was awesome, did you and everyone else enjoy themselves? :)
ReplyDeleteAnd yer sure that'll be great meeting up with you and some other Bronies at Waterloo if that is ok with you sir? ^^