For the upcoming event I will be able to paint some pony figures like the popular Derpy spotted around eBay here: http://derpy.me/KrSY5
I currently have Derpy paints and DJ PON-3/Vinyl Scratch paints. I am able to paint figures from the following list so please comment below with what you will like to see the most and I'll get started on those.
All figures will be up for grabs as prizes during competitions and I will also think about selling more at a stand for the really popular figures.
Princess Celestia
Princess Luna
Wonderbolts: Spitfire
Wonderbolts: Soarin
Applebloom
Scootaloo
Sweetie Belle
BonBon
Derpy Hooves
Nightmare Moon
Cheerliee
Octavia
Photo Finish
Vinyl Scratch
Also I am able to get/make the Mane 6 too. I will make five copies of the top three chosen and two copies of all others.
Also I am able to get/make the Mane 6 too. I will make five copies of the top three chosen and two copies of all others.
//End Update
*reading down the list*
ReplyDeleteI want that one, and that one, and that one, and that one, and that one, and that one,....
yeah.... theres about 9 there id want..
LOL I'm thinking the same as core shadow but I think I am mostly torn between a Princess Luna and Fluttershy.
ReplyDeleteSign me up for Scootaloo!
ReplyDeleteI'm considering investing in some paints myself...
I'm the same I WANT THEM ALL!!!! Plus Pinkie Pie as well, you can't forget Pinkie Pie. :D
ReplyDeleteWell these can be very time consuming as you may be aware. If you email me with the list, rearranged from what you want the most at the top to the least at the bottom and I'll tally up the results and see what I can do.
ReplyDeleteIt may take some time and I don't want to disappoint but I might not be able to get as many done as I plan too.
My email is as follows: Raspppberyl@hotmail.com
Hiya,
ReplyDeleteFound this blog via mylittleponynews.
Nice to see a community like this blossoming!
Maybe I'll even be able to check out your event or maybe contribute since I live in Hants?
Perhaps at the very least we could discuss opportunities for evangelising on Canterlot.com.
With regards,
- Artax
Canterlot.com Administrator.
hey Artax,
ReplyDeleteits good to see that this is getting around a bit and we would love to see you there and if you can provide any help or promotion that would be wonderful.
feel free to contact me tjward3@gmail.com or an of the other guys.
look forward to hearing from you
Taylor
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete