Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Poll Closed : Location

Well, the poll is now officially closed, and London has been the clear winner, the whole way through finishing up with over half of the votes! Well everypony, I hope you are looking forward to a day out in the capital, God Save Celestia (doesn't make sense since she pretty much is a god)

Taylor x

3 comments:

  1. London's a great place for the first meetup also, Portsmouth was on the list......well I hope there's a meetup in Pompey in the future seeing as I live there lol. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yer me 2, hopefully oneday it will be here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure more localised meets will happen in the future. This one should be a bit bigger and we can do more with it being more central for the first meet. Plenty of working still going on :) should be more news soon :D

    ReplyDelete