Monday, 14 November 2011

More on blind bags

Ok, on Friday, yours truly, emailed hasbro uk on where to buy the elusive blind bag in the uk, I have received this email while havin lunch at work:

Thank you for your email.

 Our Marketing Team advise that the surprise bags should be available via selected Tesco stores, very shortly.

May we thank you for contacting Hasbro and if we can be of any further assistance, either now or in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards,

 Katharine


Well I hope this is true and I thank Katherine a huge thanks.
Taylor x

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow really awesome, well looks like it's OFF TO TESCO'S I GO!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tesco, eh? And there I was thinking Tesco was evil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jax Tesco evil?.......yer you got a point there lol but, they shall sell Pony swag soon so for now, they are good. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I can get Pony from Tesco, now time to grab my bag and tent and go camp for those deliveries to arrive. Mine is the Fluttershy no matter how many I have to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, selling pony is good enough for me :). Also Sharpy, If you feel like cheating, It seems the blind bags have numbers on the bag that correspond to the pony inside, like so http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qRxmlDk3yOc/TcnJNy-0ZOI/AAAAAAAAEV0/IefNYQDIHxk/s1600/130505690574.jpg
    Of course you could just buy them all anyway :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now the reactions of tesco staff when we walk up to the checkout with a basket full of blind bags is bound to be a giggle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jax Sweet link :) That means I can find a Dash for my car while im at it :) One can never have too much Pony. Also it keeps Hasbro happy with our little community when we buy lots of their stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. APPARENTLY my local Tesco isn't one of the selected stores...had to settle for brushables!

    ReplyDelete